Vital Oxide

Vital Oxide is an EPA-registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, and odor eliminator. It stops mold growth on hard and soft surfaces by oxidizing and destroying tough mold, mildew and bacteria breaking down its structure and killing it at the cellular level. This process also helps to remove any stains or discoloration caused by the mold.
Regular price $34.99
Regular price Sale price $34.99
Product Details
  • No rinse required for food contact surfaces
  • Non-irritating to skin
  • Non-corrosive to most surfaces
  • Ready-to-use formula
  • Oxychlorine Compounds .200%
  • n-Alkyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride .125%
  • n-Alkyl Dimethyl Ethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride .125%
  • Inert Ingredients 99.55%