Eliminate Mold & Mildew

without damaging the surfaces or fabrics treated. 

Shop Vital Oxide

With a single treatment, residual chemistry is left on mold and mold spores for up to one month on fabrics and up to one week on hard surfaces.

Shop Now

A non-corrosive, non-irritating, and odorless solution that is safe for use on most surfaces, including fabrics, carpets, and wood.

Vital Oxide stops mold growth on hard and soft surfaces by oxidizing and destroying tough mold, mildew and bacteria breaking down its structure and killing it at the cellular level. This process also helps to remove any stains or discoloration caused by the mold.

Recommended Uses


Mold removal from the household, under the kitchen sink, bathroom tiles, floors, basements and attics.


Eliminate mold build up in RVs, cars, trucks as well as boats.


Mold remediation and disaster restoration in houses and commercial buildings.